* Our policy would not apply to the practices of companies which we do not own or have any control, or to people that we do not employ and/or manage.
* We will not ever disclose or distribute your information to or with any third-parties, for whatever purpose it may be. Never will any kind of third-party consciously acquire or have access to any of your private information.
* Our site makes use of an encrypted order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We acquire visitor’s contact information (such as your email address) but not your financial information (like your account or credit card numbers) our encrypted site only allows the information to go through our merchant account only.
* We will never store any financial history or information. Your contact information from the order form is required to send orders and information about our company to our customers. Our customer’s personal contact information will only be used to communicate with the visitor when necessary.
* We makes use of information for the following general reasons: a personalized advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, enhance our products and services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients only.
* Prior to or at the time of acquiring private information, we will inform you of the purposes for which information is being gathered. We will acquire and make use of personal information solely with the goal of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other appropriate reasons, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
* We utilize a secure server any and all sensitive/credit information will be transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology then encrypted directly into our Payment gateway service providers sucure database only to be accessible by people authorized with special access rights to such systems, and therefore are required to keep the information private.
* After a financial transaction, your personal information (your credit card numbers, financials, etc.) will never be kept on file.
* Private/personal information will only be keep for as long as it is needed for the fulfillment of those purposes.
* We will collect private information by lawful and honest means and only where it is appropriate, and only with the full knowledge or consent of the person concerned. Personal information must be relevant to the purposes in which it is to will be used, and, to the extent needed for those purposes, it must be accurate and complete, it must also be up-to-date.
* We will safeguard private information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, along with unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
* We will make any information about our privacy policies and practices regarding the management of private information easily available to customers.
* We are always dedicated to conducting all of our business according to these guidelines in order to guarantee that the confidentiality of private information is protected and maintained.
* Our company may revise this policy. We will notify you about significant modifications to the way we handle personal information by placing a prominent notice on this page on our site.